CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

sweet bithday~~

~3 April 2009~
my birthday~~ wow...
me oledi old lo....
today is my sweet 16 years old...
i don mind my birthday without surprise o anything
~i jiu need all of my bro and mui can "pei" me du ok liao~
bt my wish oledi happen... i need to say thx for all of my lovely bro and mui...


~story before my birthday~
i have a boring day during my birthday eve...
everyone i bz when i on9 in msn...
no 1 is chatting with me..
so me bored till go watch 4wd race in youtube....
cham...me reli like ah pei...

when 3 april morning...
chun chun 12 am...
ah hi call me to wish me happy birthday...
dy n lia also send msg to me when chun chun 12 am...
wow...reli touch man...
jeff also send a msg to wish me happy birthday... at 12.01 am..hehe
another also send me too.... bt me lazy to write liao...ps ya...
a few minutes ago... dy send me microsoft word de thing...
outside still put" nard"
then i very very hao qi n waiting it...
when i open it...
wow~~~
reli touch man..
she wish me happy birthday in microsoft word...
inside still gt birthday picture and many word to read...
it reli touch tiok me... i almost cry when i seen finish....
thx very much ya dy...
~lov chin chin~

when in the morning... i still receive happy birthday de msg...
it gt yuen ehh, sandra, brandon and more more more........
when i arrive at school...
nth happen it... just like normal day...
bt i tiok "pa" so many time...
the most painful is dy n les...
wakao... my face red till donno hw to explain...
my birthday afternoon...
si bei chun lo.. du tiok gt 2 tuition on my birthday...
so so so so tired... almost sleep at tuition class...
hil i didnt have... hehe.. later tiok teacher scold... so i very scare...
after at nite de tuition...
we still go dong yuen thr eat...
hehe... we still order 1"cha chicken" eat .. still have " cha mee"
hehe... we eat till so full...
tat day i totally eat 4 "ji tui"
si lo.. sure fat chin chin liao....

to be continue tomorow...
sorry...i so tired nw... hehe~~

0 comments: